Clearing the Air calls Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's bluff: If RWJF's mission is to help people, then provide grants to those harmed by RWJF policy
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) claims to provide financial grants to non-governmental agencies in order to affect government policies that would help people and communities. The facts however, point to a foundation that funds policies which only serve to benefit RWJF and Johnson & Johnson companies bottom line profits (RWJF was founded by J & J founder Robert Wood Johnson and RWJF is still one of the largest shareholders of J & J stock). RWJF funds smoking ban lobbyists because parent company J & J manufactures alternative nicotine products such as Nicoderm. RWJF funds anti-obesity lobbyists because parent company J & J manufactures alternative sugar and surgical gastric bypass products such as Splenda and the Realize gastric band.If however, RWJF were truly concerned about the health and welfare of people they would start by providing compensation to individuals whose livelihoods were destroyed by their (RWJF) self-serving policies.
http://cleanairquality.blogspot.com/2007/02/smoking-bans-good-public-policy-or.htmlhttp://cleanairquality.blogspot.com/2005/07/why-is-pharmaceutical-company-funding.htmlRWJF policies increased unemployment and home foreclosures across the globe.http://cleanairquality.blogspot.com/2008/09/smoking-bans-increase-unemployment-rate.htmlhttp://cleanairquality.blogspot.com/2006/12/eviction-hearing-courtesy-of.htmlAbsent the rightly deserved recompense to individuals destroyed by Robert Wood Johnson Foundations political activities, their hollow claims of helping individuals are just that........hollow claims.http://cleanairquality.blogspot.com/2009/03/worldwide-economic-meltdown-and.html
http://www.smokersclub.com/banloss3.htmUpdate: During the Monday 9/12/11 GOP debate, candidate Michele Bachmann chastised Gov. Perry for implementing the HPV immunization law, based on the pharmaceutical (Merck) company's lobbying activities and grant money....The audience seemed to overwhelmingly agree with Bachmann. Smoking bans are no different......Nicoderm maker J & J by way of its beneficiary, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), improperly and falsely influence lawmakers to implement smoking bans in a similar self-serving, marketing scam.
Also visit our sponsors at bottom of webpage
Why a Non-Smoker Fights the Pro-Smoking Ban Lies
Is RWJF, a 501(c)3, violating IRS rules by funding pro-smoking ban lobbyists?
RWJF funds and promotes universal healthcare policies which are the basis for and primary objective of Obamacare
Boycott these special interests (J & J) who destroyed the hospitality industry & jobs
Is the smoking ban movement fueled by pharmaceutical nicotine interests?
Now that smoking bans have been implemented, what can be done?
How do smoking ban lobbyists profit from smoking bans?
Pharmaceutical interests project the alternative nicotine marketplace to be $4.6 billion +
WHO report secondhand smoke doesn't cause cancer
Do smoker's cost society more money than non-smoker's? NO
Do smoker's cost society more money than non-smoker's? Part 2
Why does UCSF researcher Stanton Glantz support smoking bans?
OSHA standards prove SHS is not a health hazard
Tired of the nanny-state, big, socialized, corrupt, government legislation coming out of our state and federal capitols these days? Vote Republican in November 2010 & 2012
- Economic effect of smoking bans on world economy
- Do smoking ban effects constitute an eminent domain taking?
- More than 500 Twin Cities Bars & Restaurants have Closed Since Smoking Bans were Enacted
- 2,000+ bars and restaurants closed (50,000+ lost jobs?) in parts of US, Canada, and Ireland due to smoking bans
- 3,382+ pubs closed (50,000+ lost jobs?) in U.K. due to smoking bans
- Smoking Bans...Good Public Policy or Simply A Good Nicoderm Marketing Plan?
- * The media's role in assisting the worldwide smoking ban agenda
- British Medical Journal (BMJ) air quality test results of secondhand smoke
- Air quality testing proves secondhand smoke is NOT a health hazard
- The ends justifies the means
- ....Pharmaceutical companies battle against the tobacco companies for market share....not health concerns
- Epidemiological relative risk ratios of secondhand smoke prove "health hazard" claims are unfounded
- Welding smoke in the workplace is far more hazardous than secondhand smoke, so where is the call for a ban?
- American Cancer Society and RWJF find that smoking bans are a great way to market smoking cessation products
- How the Drug Industry uses Non-Profits to Push its Profit Agenda
- Exposing the Smoking Ban Hoax
- The Smoking Ban Pushers and the Profits
- What can you do to battle smoking bans?
- What can you do to battle smoking bans? RWJF and J & J role
- The Case Against Smoking Bans
- The Lies, The Liars, and the Motive
- Ventilation not Legislation
- The Truth Regarding 4000 Hazardous Chemicals Claim
- Pro-smoking ban activists are caught spreading lies
- Health Dept AQ testing of SHS vs OSHA Guidelines
- American Cancer Society proves SHS is 25,000 times safer than OSHA Guidelines
- American Cancer Society catches Surgeon General in an outright lie
- Twin Cities bars and restaurants closed since implementing smoking bans
- The role of Nicoderm in promoting smoking bans, a genius marketing ploy
- My brush with fame, The Great Mr. James Repace
- Tobacco Control Group Threatens "Clearing The Air"
- CDC sells out to Big Pharmaceutical
- Expedition to highlight global warming called off due to extreme cold
- Purchase Air Cleaners for Home or Work Online
- Bars & Restaurants out of business due to smoking bans
- Boycott Johnson & Johnson (and by extension RWJF, ALA, ACS, AHA etc.)
- Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Center for Consumer Freedom
- Craig Westover
- Dave Hitt Smoking ban facts
- Dissecting Anti-smoker's Brains
- Drudge Report
- Forces International
- Forces Iowa
- Fox News
- Fraters Libertas
- Freedom to Choose UK
- Free Republic.com
- Heartland Institute Blog FTH
- Heartland Institute
- Heritage Foundation
- Illinois Smoker's Rights
- Iowa Hawk
- Info on Minnesota Smoking Bans
- J Redhead Girl
- Singer, Song Writer, Artist Joe Jackson's Official Website
- John Adams
- Junk Science
- Libertarian Party Against Smoking Bans
- Minnesotans Against Smoking Bans
- National Review Online
- Neal Boortz
- Nihilist in Golf Pants
- Our House
- Pacific Legal Foundation
- Politics, Guns, & Beer
- P.U.F.F. People United For Freedom
- Real Clear Politics
- Rush Limbaugh, godfather of the right!
- SCSU Scholars
- Shot in the Dark
- Smokers Rights Newsletter
- Social Smokers
- South Dakotans for Better Health & Freedom
- Stand Up Cape (Girardeau)
- Steyn Online
- Uncle Ted (The Nuge)
- The Rest of the Story
- The Truth is a Lie
- The Weekly Standard
- True North
- Wright County Republican